Help!

Help! I'm homeless now. Could you spare a bit of change and get me a Sears giftcard? http://www.sears.com/shc/s/gc_Print_10153_12605

Monday, November 25, 2013

Martinsville Virginia Parade launches holiday season for young, old

Spectators filled the streets of uptown Martinsville Saturday evening to get a glimpse of Santa Claus, floats, hot rods, bands and all the trimmings of the annual Martinsville-Henry County Christmas Parade.
Spencer resident Karen Walker attended the parade with her husband Roy and their grandchildren, Noah and Carly. She said it’s been a long-standing tradition in her family to attend the parade, although this year, it’s a bittersweet occasion.
“I’ve been coming to the parade since I was a little girl when my mom and dad would bring me,” she said. “My father passed away in February, so this is the first Christmas parade without him. It’s sad, but we’re happy to be here.”

Read more at: http://www.martinsvillebulletin.com/article.cfm?ID=40007




No comments:

Post a Comment